House catches fire on Walterboro Road in Savannah

Scene of a structure fire on Walterboro Road. [Shantez Harrington, WSAV]

SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) – Southside Fire Department responded to a house fire around 4 p.m. on Walterboro Road off of Ogeechee Road.

The individual who was inside at the time of the fire got out safely before the house collapsed.

Red Cross is on the way to help the family of five who resides there.

Stay tuned to this page for more information.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s