Bluffton Christmas Parade Road Closures
Christmas Parade Road Closures
Old Town Bluffton
Saturday, December 3, 2016 at 8:30 a.m.
The Town of Bluffton’s annual Christmas Parade will be held this Saturday, December 3, 2016 in Old Town. As a result of the parade route, several roads will be closed to the public beginning at 8:30 a.m. Those roads include:
- Pritchard Street (from Bruin Road south to Bridge Street)
- Bridge Street (from Burnt Church Road west to Calhoun Street)
- Calhoun Street (from Bridge Street north to May River Road)
- May River Road/HWY. 46 (from Calhoun Street west to Buck Island Road)
- Pin Oak Street (from May River Road north to Eighth Avenue)
- Eighth & Ninth Avenue (from Pin Oak Street east to Goethe Road)
- Goethe Road (from Eighth Avenue south to May River Road)
All cars parked on any of these roads past 7 a.m. the morning of the parade are subject to being towed, according to Sec. 26-93. – Vehicles and property may be removed.
- Any motor vehicle or trailer improperly parked or left standing upon the streets or public ways or any other public property of the Town in a manner as to constitute a hazard to pedestrian or motor vehicle traffic, may be removed or caused to be removed by any police officer.
For those attending the parade, parking is available at Oyster Factory Park, the Promenade, and along Bluffton Road in marked spaces.
For parade participants, due to the parade ending at Red Cedar Elementary School, you can park at the school before the parade begins. Please park in the rear of the school or along Persimmon Street. The front parking lot will be reserved ONLY for floats and vehicles to disembark at the end of the parade.
Also, don’t forget to come to Bluffton Town Hall Friday, December 2, 2016 for the annual Christmas Tree-Lighting Ceremony at 5p.m.