SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) – Need to jazz up your Thanksgiving Dinner? Turns out Krystal has a suggestion for your stuffing.
Here’s the Krystal’s Secret Stuffing recipe.
20 Original Krystals 2 1/4 tsp sage
2 1/4 c diced celery 2 tsp pepper
1 sm. onion diced 1 tsp kosher salt
2 1/4 tsp thyme 1/3 – 3/4 c chicken broth
1. Get a Steamer Pack (24 Krystals). Eat 4 and put the remaining 20 in the fridge for 12-24 hours.
2. Remove pickles, tear burgers into small pieces and mix all seasonings, onion and celery in a bowl.
3. Add chicken broth until it is the desired wetness.
4. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees, place stuffing in baking pan and bake for 45 minutes covered with foil.
5. Remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes to brown the top.
Prep time: 1 hour prep, 1 hour bake