Here are some events happening in the area to help with planning your day!
- Georgia Sales Tax-Free Holiday
- TODAY is the the last day to save in Georgia.
- Click here to learn more
- If you know the stores you’re wanting to shop at, consider calling ahead to see if they have extended hours or special sales for the weekend
- REMINDER: South Carolina Sales Tax-Free Holiday is August 5-7
- Sunday Shop
- Opportunity to shop local goods and thrifts
- Foundery Coffee Pub at 1313 Habersham Street
- 2:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.
- Come in contact, learn, purchase reptile products and chance to win raffle prizes
- Alee Shrine in Savannah
- 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Cost: $10 for adults, $5 for ages 5-12, and kids four and under are free