Here are a few things going on today in the Coastal Empire and Lowcountry:
- Red Hot Chili Pepper 5KHere’
- Race starts at Jalapenos restaurant in Richmond Hills
- 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Onsite registration: $35
- Beaufort Water Festival
- Water Parade begins at 10:00 a.m.
- Air show beings at 1:00 p.m.
- Commodore’s Ball beings at 8 p.m.. Tickets are $10 and free for kids five and under
- Splash Fest
- Located at the Savannah Children’s Museum
- Learning and fun hands-on activity all surrounding the theme of water
- Includes turtles, dunking booth and an interactive “DNA gene pool”
- 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Tickets are $7.50 for guests 18 months and older. Free for Coastal Heritage Society members