Here are the closings related to weather brought by Tropical Storm Colin.
- Glynn County Summer School cancelled Tuesday, June 7th. This includes all summer camps, Boys and Girls Clubs of Glynn programs and Summer Meal Programs. Glynn County School System employees should report to work unless conditions prevent it.
- Health departments in Camden, Glynn, and McIntosh will close at 2pm Monday. Health departments in Bryan, Chatham, Effingham, Liberty, and Long will close at 3pm. All departments will resume regular operations at 8:00am on Tuesday June 7th.
- The Technical College of the Lowcountry Area Commission Meeting for Jun 7th has been cancelled.
- Memorial Day School’s Summer School classes and Memorial Day School Child Care Center will be closed Tuesday.
- The Liberty County School System will close at 2 p.m., Monday, and will remain closed throughout Tuesday for all employees. Special programs for the school system will be cancelled Tuesday.
- The second phase ceremony of the Hodge Elementary School Community Garden Project is cancelled and will be rescheduled at a later date
- The Technical College of the Lowcountry is cancelling classes and closing at 3:15pm. on Monday. No closures have been announced for Tuesday at this time.
- Armstrong State University will be closing at 5:00pm Monday.