(WSPA) Governor Nikki Haley will visit Richland County Tuesday for the next Team South Carolina flood relief event.
It will be at the Temple of Faith Church on 2850 Congaree Road in Columbia from 2 pm to 7 pm.
The event will help those impacted by flooding in counties across the state, Team South Carolina events serve as one-stops where residents can find out about resources available to families and businesses as South Carolina recovers.
Team South Carolina events bring together representatives from state and federal agencies and non-profit organizations to assist those in need in the wake of statewide flooding.
At Team South Carolina Day in Richland County residents can:
- Register for financial assistance from FEMA
- Apply for disaster loans from the U.S. Small Business Administration
- Learn more about repairing and flood proofing their home from FEMA
- Apply for unemployment benefits from the S.C. Department of Employment and Workforce
- Apply for food and financial assistance from the S.C. Department of Social Services
- Apply for mortgage or rent assistance from the S.C. Housing Authority and REALTORS
- Get information about mental health and other healthcare services from the S.C. Department of Mental Health and the S.C. Department of Health and Human Services
- Get help with insurance claims from the S.C. Department of Insurance
- Receive a free kit to test well water from the S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control
- Receive a free tetanus shot from the S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control
- Register to volunteer in their community with the United Way
- Get a free clean-up kit from the Red Cross